- Date Posted: 23 Feb 2021
- Job: 37819
- Start date: 15 Mar 2021
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to work in a busy pharmacy in the New England Region of NSW. You will be joining a fantastic team in a busy community pharmacy with their aim to maintain high levels of professionalism and customer service. As Pharmacist, your responsibilities will include dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications and OTC products, execution of professional services including Medschecks, vaccinations, checking webster packs, ordering, stock management, and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist Registration with AHPRA
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good customer service and organisational skills
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You have a positive and cheerful attitude
* You have a passion for teamwork and able to work well in a busy team environment
* You have excellent computer skills and familiar with Microsoft applications and GuildCare software would be beneficial
* You are familiar with Fred Dispense and LOTS POS would be beneficial
* Current First Aid/CPR certificate and immunisation credentials are beneficial
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This busy community pharmacy is located in a city in the New England region of NSW, home to over 50,000 people and approximately 420km north of Sydney. The city is one of the most progressive and exciting places in inland Australia as it combines country living with city style, history, sports and culture and is well known as the "Country Music Capital of Australia". This city is easily accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
A very attractive salary + KPI incentives on offer with relocation assistance for the right candidate. You will be working 38 hours per week with a Sunday to Thursday roster.