- Date Posted: 19 Jun 2020
- Job: 20580
- Start date: 06 Jul 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist on the North Coast of NSW. You will be joining a friendly team and they are proud to be providing the best healthcare solutions to their local community. As Pharmacist, you role will involve dispensing, delivering 6CPA programs, providing advise on medications and over-the-counter products, provide excellent customer services and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong analytical skills
* You have strong attention to details
* You are able to cope in a busy environment
* You are able to lead a team
* Pharmacist of all levels are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a small coastal town, with a population of around 6,000 residents, on the North Coast of NSW. Discover uncrowded beaches, tranquil rivers and lakes, World Heritage rainforest and dramatic volcanic hinterland on the North Coast of NSW. Snorkel and dive coral reefs in crystal-clear waters or watch playful dolphins and majestic whales while kayaking or on a boat cruise. This town is accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
A very attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working full time 38 hours per week including some weekends.