- Date Posted: 20 May 2020
- Job: 20500
- Start date: ASAP
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a friendly, fun and professionally rewarding environment that celebrates success?
About the Role:
We are seeking a part time Pharmacist-in-Charge to join the team at a pharmacy in Southern Sydney. You will be joining a leading pharmacy group who cares about the wellbeing of their customers and strive to be the best in the Community Pharmacy, Health and Beauty space in Australia. This group operates under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and has a strong focus on delivering professional services.
As Pharmacist-in-Charge, some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Managing the Dispensary, including ordering, inventory management and supervising staff.
- Day to day running of the store
- Consulting with customers on medication, health and lifestyle
- Assisting front of shop team members in handling customer queries and helping to build the teams health knowledge
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong leadership, management skills and experience
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You demonstrate a "can do" attitude
- You are motivated to advance your career and develop your skills and experience
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Campbelltown area, approximately 50 km from the CBD. The area is accessible via road or train.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary on offer, working Monday, Tuesday, Friday and Saturday 30 to 35 hours/week.