- Date Posted: 13 February 2020
- Job: 20103
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role
This group of pharmacies is proud to provide a network of experienced Pharmacists. The team members are committed to providing the town with the highest level of customer care and quality products. This role requires accurate and timely dispensing of medications, dispensary inventory management, counselling customers discreetly, exercising compassion. You will work closely with Pharmacy Assistants, delivering excellent customer service and assist with daily store operations, including business administration. You will deliver health promotion programs and provide instore health services.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* Strong leadership
* Interpersonal and organisational attributes
* Ability to work effectively autonomously or in a team
* Dedicated work ethic
* Motivated to deliver excellent customer service
* Proactive mindset, with the ability to think strategically
* Solution driven
* Able to overcome challenges
* Vaccination registration
* Familiar with Fred, PosWorks, ROWA & Robopharma (desirable but not essential.)
About the Location:
This town is perfectly positioned just two hours from Sydney, an hour from Canberra and just under two hours to the coast. It is home to approximately 23,000 residents and has a vibrant and dynamic lifestyle on offer. This includes a great public transport system, arts and culture, radio and TV stations, sports clubs, shopping hubs and more. This is a great place to raise a family or to escape the daily grind of city life.
About the Offer:
Hourly rates from $40-$60/hour depending on experience and day of week. Flexible roster.