- Date Posted: 09 October 2019
- Job: 19304
- Start date: 06 January 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in Toowoomba, QLD. You will be joining an experienced team to provide high quality services to the community. Our busy environment ensures exposure to a broad range of clinical presentations and your learning experience will be enhanced and supported by our large team in the pharmacy and our support office. Our priority is to have pharmacists engaging with patients to provide the best possible health solutions. Additionally, our pharmacists deliver a broad range of health services. We actively encourage intern pharmacists to fully participate in the provision of pharmacy services and to practice to full scope under the supervision of our registered pharmacists.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have high energy and motivation to learn
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have a desire to live and work in a beautiful rural area
* You have good attention to details
* You have good management skills
* You have good computer skills
About the Location:
Toowoomba is in a city in the Darling Downs region of QLD. It is located 125 km west of Brisbane. With a population of over 120,000 people, the City is a dynamic and sophisticated regional centre. There are always things to do and see and the City offers one of the best lifestyles available for you and your family.
About the Offer:
Above award wages with a negotiable and flexible package. You will be working full time 38 hours per week with some weekend rosters.