- Date Posted: 23 September 2019
- Job: 19136
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in inner west Sydney. You will be joining a friendly team to provide excellent customer services to the community. As PIC, you are required to dispense and check prescriptions, meet dispensary KPIs including Clinical Interventions, Medschecks, and other 6CPAs, stock ordering and maintain and build rapport with locals.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have a 'can do' attitude
* You are friendly and approachable
* You work well a part of a team
* You are able to build rapport with regular customers
* You have strong organisation skills and attention to details
* Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is in a suburb in the Inner West of Sydney, approximately 5 km south-west of the Sydney CBD. The area is accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate (negotiable depending on experience and skills offered). You will be working 2 days a week on Monday and Tuesday 8.30am - 7pm.