- Date Posted: 14 August 2019
- Job: 18598
- Start date: ASAP
About The Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a dynamic and capable team to ensure the professional delivery of a variety of health services and the provision of counselling on prescription and OTC products. Assist to drive and maintain a high level of product knowledge amongst team members. Actively use product knowledge in everyday practice. Ensure that Pharmacy adheres to the requirements and processes of the Pharmacy Board of Australia and Medicare Australia. Adhere to all processes and policies as required for the smooth operation of the business.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
* You have strong attention to detail particularly in field of dose administration aid
* You have Methadone dispensing experience
* You have experience in using Fred dispense, Webster medspro software
* You have ability to work well in a team and autonomously
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in north-west Sydney in a semi-rural suburb, approximately 63km from Sydney CBD. This suburb is accessible by bus and car.
About The Offer:
5 days per week rosters including one weekend day. Very competitive salary with partnership on offer.