- Date Posted: 09 October 2019
- Job: 18596
- Start date: 06 January 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking an Intern Pharmacist to join a pharmacy on the Mid North Coast of NSW. This is a great opportunity to work between 2 busy modern pharmacies with a strong emphasis on primary care and forward pharmacy. Completing an internship here exposes students to a broad range of experiences and patient scenarios from the traditional roles of patient counselling, dispensing, OTC transactions, BP monitoring to more specialised tasks such as Medscheck, Diabetes Medscheck, wound care dressing, BGL monitoring, NDDS provider, Care Plans, SMS reminder service, opioid substitute program, dispensary loop, delivering health talks, compounding, and flu vaccinations to name a few. You would also have the advantage of working with our automated dispensing system from Dose Innovations.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You are honest, reliable, have a strong work ethic and a genuine care for people
* You maintain personal integrity at all times
* You have good attention to detail
* You have the pleasure of working with pharmacists with up to date clinical knowledge experience, with long term industry knowledge
* You are responsible, adaptable and eager to be exposed to all aspects of community pharmacy.
About the Location:
Woolgoolga, a peaceful beach-side town is home to over 5000 residents. It is a popular tourist destination boasting stunning beaches, a number of restaurants, cafes and pubs, including a live music venue. It has its own library, museum, newspaper, and a number of high schools and primary schools. It is located on the Mid North Coast of NSW, approximately 550 km north of Sydney and 360 km south of Brisbane.
About the Offer:
Award wages would be offered. You will be working 38 hours per week. The pharmacies trade 7 days per week.