- Date Posted: 26 September 2019
- Job: 18549
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full- time or part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy on Sydney's lower North Shore. You will be joining an independent, family owned business, who have been servicing their local community for many years. This is an experienced, friendly team who pride themselves on offering exceptional customer service, a very wide range of medicines and therapies and an individual and constantly changing retail offering. As PIC, you will be responsible for assisting the Pharmacist Manager to ensure day to day smooth running of the pharmacy, dispense in a forward dispensing setting, provide advice and counsel on medications, supervise floor staff, check DAA packing. You are also responsible for ordering in accordance with the pharmacy procedures and within budget for the dispensary and FOS.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You are diligent, quick and accurate, reliable, hardworking and honest
* You are personable and a strong team player
* You are have passionate about spending time on the shop floor counselling and advising customers as much as possible
* You have strong computer skills
* You provide excellent customer service and are a strong team leader
* Your have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are reliable, committed and punctual
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You are experienced with FRED Dispense and FRED office
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on Sydney's lower North Shore, approximately 5 km from Sydney's CBD, ten minutes walk from the train station.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work Wednesdays & Saturdays 8:30am-6pm and some evenings 4pm-10pm on weeknights but there is flexibility in this roster if fewer shifts preferred.