- Date Posted: 21 December 2018
- Job: 17554
- Start date: 07 January 2019
About the Role:
We are seeking a Part-time pharmacist to join the team at this busy and successful community pharmacy in Georges Bay of TAS. You will be joining a dynamic and friendly team who work together to deliver excellent health services to their local community. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medication and OTC products, perform 6CPA services, methadone/suboxone dispensing, webster checking and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to details
* You have good organisational skills and ability to prioritise workload
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are able to work well in a team environment
* You are reliable and hardworking
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in Georges Bay of TAS. This town is known as the game fishing capital of Tasmania and is also renowned for its oysters. It is located on the Tasman Highway, about 160 km east of Tasmania's second largest city, Launceston.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be required to work Monday only 8:45am-5:45pm (would consider applicant who prefer another day of the week).