- Date Posted: 11 April 2019
- Job: 17386
- Start date: 15 April 2019
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity is available for a full time Pharmacist to work with an established and successful pharmacy group in Geelong, VIC. As Pharmacist, your role will be to support the Pharmacist Manager to run the dispensary. Your duties will include dispensing and checking scripts, counselling, ordering for dispensary, performing 6CPA professional services and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold current registration as a pharmacist with AHPRA
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You are able to build rapport with customers and build customer loyalty
* You are able to work in a busy environment and cope well under pressure
* You have good attention to details
* Newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a southern suburb of Geelong, approximately 4 km from Geelong's central business district. The area is primarily residential and is easily accessible via car, tram or bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer with partnership opportunity for the right candidate (up to 100k package). You will be working 40-45 hours per week with weekend rosters.