- Date Posted: 18 December 2018
- Job: 17338
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time(or full-time) Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Myall Lakes Region. You will be joining a friendly team to problem excellent professional services to the local community. As Pharmacist in Charge some of your responsibilities will involve counselling and providing advice to customers, performing clinical interventions, medschecks, professional services, dispensing and managing the FOS staff.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You are reliable, friendly and approachable
* You are able to build rapport with the customers
* You have strong work ethics
* You are able to work in a small team environment
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Myall Lakes region of NSW. This town is an ideal starting point for houseboat holidays on the lakes. This town is surround by National Parks, beaches and walking tracks. This town s located 244km north of Sydney, accessible by car and bus.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be required to work 3-4 days per week 8:30am-5:00pm and Saturday 8:30am-1:00pm. Full time hours available if looking for full time hours.