- Date Posted: 29 October 2018
- Job: 17228
- Start date: ASAP
Are you sick of standing in the same dispensary day after day?
Are you looking for a role that offers flexibility and diversity?
Then this is the role for you! We have an exciting opportunity for a pharmacist to join a successful and progressive pharmacy group based in Sydney. Your role will involve rotating between different pharmacies, working with each team to manage and lead members so to ensure the continued success of this business. This is a great opportunity for a pharmacist who enjoys forward dispensing, as you will be encouraged to build rapport with customers and provide counselling on a wide range of OTC products and prescription medications.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
* You are a strong team player
* You have strong attention to details
* You have strong management skills
* You have strong work ethics
* You are honest and reliable
* You have flu vaccination qualification is highly desirable but not essential
About the Location:
Working as a Roving Pharmacist you will be covering rosters for Pharmacists on leave across various stores throughout Sydney. You will be required to drive your own vehicle to locations as needed.
About the Offer:
On offer is a competitive salary package and travel allowance. You will be working an average of 40 hours per week including 1 weekend day. This role offers great potential for career advancement within this rapidly expanding, hugely successful pharmacy group.