About the Role:
If you would like to join a team that is passionate about what they do, and you would also like to have fun while you are doing it, then this is the role for you. We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge/ Manager to join the team at a pharmacy in Sydney. You will be joining a leading pharmacy group who cares about the wellbeing of their customers and strive to be the best in the Community Pharmacy, Health and Beauty space in Australia. This group operates under forward pharmacy workflow procedures and has a strong focus on delivering professional services. They view the role of pharmacist as more than simply performing tasks to the standards set by The Pharmacy Board of Australia, the Pharmacy Guild and QCPP. As a pharmacist working with this team, you will be a valued member and integral to reaching their goals for professional services and overall customer service.
As Pharmacist in Charge/ Manager, some of your day-to-day activities will include:
- Dispensing and checking scripts using FRED system
- Day to day running of the store
- Consulting with customers on beauty, cosmetics, health and lifestyle
- Assisting front of shop team members in handling customer queries and helping to build the teams health knowledge
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong leadership and management skills
- You have good communication skills, both written and verbal
- You have the ability to work in a team and autonomously
- You have exceptional attention to detail
- You demonstrate a “can do” attitude
- You are keen to be in the front of shop, interacting with customers and building rapport
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the heart of Sydney’s CBD.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable depending on candidate’s experience. You will be working 4 long days or 3 long and 2 half days.