About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to work in a busy pharmacy in the north-eastern Coast of QLD. This is an opportunity for you to focus on being a pharmacist and work with a supportive team. You will be required to provide dispensing services and counselling on scripts, overseeing the implementation and administration of 6CPA including PPI and Medschecks.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You are customer focused and able to engage with customers
- You are familiar with 6CPA
- You are able to do vaccination is advantageous
- You hold a current First aid/CPR certificate
- You are punctual and reliable
- You are familiar with Aquarius and Minfos
- You work well as a member of a team
- Pharmacists of all levels of experience are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This area is a major coastal city in tropical Far North Queensland. Offshore, Magnetic Island has coral reefs and a national park full of wildlife. It is home to over 180,000 residents, with many drawn to the laid-back, coastal lifestyle and year-round warm temperatures.
About the Offer:
Competitive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate, you will be required to work Monday-Thursday 7-7 for one week, then Monday-Wednesday 7-7, Saturday-Sunday 7-1 every alternate week.