About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to work in a busy pharmacy in the Lockyer Valley of QLD. You will be joining a friendly team with a genuine focus on the delivery of exemplary health and professional service. You responsibilities include dispensing, counselling, checking webster packs, driving 6CPA programs and provide excellent customer and professional services.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are honest, trustworthy and reliable
- You are empathetic and confident
- You are a team player
- You have strong organisational, decision making and communication skills
- You have strong interpersonal skills
- You have at least 2 years experience working as a registered pharmacist in a busy environment
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Lockyer Valley of QLD. This small town has a culturally diverse population of around 7,000 residents. The people in this town enjoys their laid-back, country lifestyle. Known for its spectacular scenic backdrop of steep hills and the mountains of The Great Dividing Range, this town is a fast growing region that has maintained its natural beauty and charm. This town is situation in between Brisbane and Toowoomba, easily accessible via bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate. Full time hours with alternate Saturdays.