An exciting Pharmacist Manager role has become available on the Mid North Coast of NSW. This is a beautiful part of this country and will give you and your family a variety of lifestyles such as both rural and beachside with affordable house prices.
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a busy pharmacy on the Mid North Coast of NSW. You will be joining a multi-award-winning team to provide excellent professional services to the community. This is the place to be for complete professional satisfaction. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be responsible for managing dispensary workflow systems and ensuring efficiencies are achieved across the entire dispensary, professional service areas, and medicines. You are also responsible for managing the dispensary team, ethical ordering, 7CPA claiming, as well as being highly skilled at offering complete health solutions to assist all customers, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
- You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer services skills
- You have excellent organisational and time management skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have a positive energetic attitude
- You have a current Immunisation certificate
- You have the ability to cultivate a positive team culture to ensure a high level of staff engagement
- You have the ability to perform professional services in an efficient and effective manner
- You have at least 3-5 of years experience as a registered pharmacist in Australia
- You have previous experience with managing teams is preferable
About the Location:
This famous city on the North Coast of NSW is home to over 45,000 residents. It offers a great combination of community and comfort right next to Australia’s stunning coastline. The city is just a 45-minute flight to Sydney and is recognised as having the best climate in the world, a great lifestyle, beaches, culture.
Salary package commensurate with experience. You will be working full-time 38 to 45 hours per week with a rotating weekend roster. This pharmacy trades 7 days a week.