- Date Posted: 19 Feb 2024
- Job: 47846
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
Part time Pharmacist needed to join a busy community pharmacy located approximately 15km south west of Sydney CBD. As the Pharmacist in Charge (PIC), your responsibilities will include dispensing and checking prescriptions, achieving dispensary KPIs such as clinical interventions, medschecks, and other 7CPAs, managing stock orders and staff, and establishing strong relationships within the local community and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
*You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are hardworking and not afraid to get out on the shop floor
* You are reliable, have good clinical skills and are great with customers/patients
* You are proficient in speaking Chinese, Mandarin or Cantonese is desirable.
About the Location:
Located just 15 kilometres south west of Sydney's CBD in a suburb that harmoniously blends city living with a close-knit community feel. It's a place where you can enjoy the conveniences of urban life while benefiting from the warmth and spirit of a friendly neighbourhood. Commuting to the city is a breeze, making it an excellent choice for those who work or study in Sydney. Renowned for its vibrant dining precinct along King Georges Road, this suburb is a haven for food enthusiasts. Featuring trendy cafes and acclaimed Asian culinary delights, this area promises a delightful culinary journey. As night falls, the strip comes to life with a colourful display of lights, establishing itself as a favoured destination for both residents and tourists.
Part time hours are on offer. You will be required to work Thursday, Friday and Sunday at a negotiable rate of $45-$53 per hour + super based on experience. This pharmacy trades seven days a week with hours extending from 9am to 10:30pm..