- Date Posted: 24 Mar 2020
- Job: 20366
- Start date: 28 Apr 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy 2 days per week on the Upper North Shore of Sydney. As PIC, you will be required to work independently, as well as collaboratively, to provide exceptional customer service, with proactive front-of- shop engagement. Your responsibilities will be clinically oriented and aligned with the Pharmacy Practice Incentive program (eg, Medscheks, Clinical Interventions, etc), as well as assisting the Pharmacist Owner with delegated tasks in managing the business effectively and in accordance with the Pharmacy’s Policies and Procedures.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You are passionate about retail pharmacy and helping customers
* You are a natural leader and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
* You are a strong team player and work well with others
* You have an interest in business management and aptitude to formulate business correspondence and work flows to assist Owner with delegated tasks.
* Knowledge of FRED Dispensing and FRED Office systems will be highly regarded
* Newly registered pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in Sydney's Upper North Shore, approximately 18km from Sydney CBD, accessible by car or bus.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable, based on individual’s experience. You will be required to work 2 days per week on Thursday 8am-9pm and Saturday 8:30am-5:00pm.