- Date Posted: 16 Mar 2020
- Job: 19624
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a medical centre pharmacy in Far North QLD. You will be joining a friendly team to provide professional services to the community. This is an excellent opportunity to further develop clinical skills with collaboration with other health care professionals. As PIC, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications and OTC products, stock ordering, websters, perform 6CPA duties and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are registered as a Pharmacist with the Pharmacy Board of Australia
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are honest, trustworthy and reliable
- You are able to work harmoniously with and engage with a small team
- You are able to inspire confidence in customers
- You have excellent customer service skills
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb just 15 minutes from Cairns, QLD. Cairns is the gateway to Australia’s Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas and the Daintree Rainforest, the ideal base to explore the wonderful attractions Tropical North Queensland has to offer. The area is easily accessible by car, bus and plane.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer depending on experience for the right candidate. You will be working Wednesdays and alternate Saturdays.