- Date Posted: 02 August 2019
- Job: 18741
- Start date: 02 September 2019
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in Central Australia, NT. You will be joining a professional and friendly team to provide clinical pharmacy services to urban, rural and remote sites. This role will provide you with an exciting, diverse work experience and allow you to gain valuable knowledge. As Pharmacist, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, provided 6CPA services, working with Remote Area Aboriginal Health Services and community groups and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are enthusiastic and willing to learn
* You are able to prioritise your tasks
* You have excellent attention to details
* You are friendly and approachable
* You have a desire to work with Aboriginal Health services
* Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and newly registered pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in Central Australia, NT. This is a huge outback region in the Northern Territory. The impressive range of attractions in Alice Springs, Uluru and the surrounds of Central Australia bring smiles of delight to people of all ages. With breathtaking scenery, outback adventure activities, rich indigenous cultural experiences and fascinating heritage and historical sights, be sure to design your Central Australian holiday in a way that showcases the diversity of the region.
About the Offer:
Very attractive packages are offered to the right candidate. Short fixed and permanent long-term positions are available. The hours support a healthy work and lifestyle balance with ample opportunity to enjoy and explore all that the region has to offer.