About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge with a current AHPRA Registration to lead the team in the delivery of patient-centric care providing total health and well-being solutions to these communities and surrounds. As PIC, you are required to manage the day to day operations of the dispensary, dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medications and OTC products, stock management, perform 6CPA duties and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have excellent customer services skills
- You have strong attention to detail
- You have a current AHPRA registration and be able to demonstrate expert pharmacy practices
- You have a minimum of 2 years pharmacist experience
- You have expert knowledge in pharmacy practice incentives and professional services including Websters and CPOP
- You have a desire to collaborate with other health professionals to enhance the quality of life of your patients
About the Location:
You can have the best of all worlds. Enjoy the luxury of the ocean, the tranquil surroundings of the South West, whilst still being close enough to enjoy what the city has to offer as this regional city is situated only 175 km south of Perth. It is now a hub for business, industry, culture and shopping, all situated on a pristine coastline. It is one of the fastest-growing cities, already being Western Australia’s third-largest capital city. This cosmopolitan regional city has a buoyant and varied economy, with a larger average income than Perth residents. It offers a number of attractions and is coupled with a Mediterranean climate, making it an ideal work and play destination.
About the Offer:
An excellent salary package with partnership opportunity is on offer for the right candidate. Training and development will be provided. You will be working full-time hours with rotating weekend rosters. Relocation and rental assistance negotiable.