Nobody likes job interviews and most people feel they could have performed better.
That’s where Pinstripe Solutions comes in. Pinstripe has a 90% success rate in preparing candidates to gain interviews and then the role. We are specialists in the behavioural interview technique used nationally and internationally by 80% of employers. It’s our job to ensure you are fully prepared to succeed, from on-line application to resume, grooming/presentation and interview.
- Kirsty Ferguson has 5 years specialist pharmacy recruitment experience
- She was part of the 2005 Telstra Small Business Awards’ winning team at The Locumco
- 25 years Human Resources, Recruitment & Business Management experience
- Kirsty is a communication specialist who has used her industry knowledge to help Pharmacists, Graduates, Managers, Dispensary Technicians & Pharmacy Assistants secure the roles they want nationally and internationally
Individual Resume Templates – $ 149.00
Pinstripe offers specifically tailored Resume Templates for the following roles. Each Resume Template is different.
- Shop Assistants
- Dispensary Technicians
- Graduate Pharmacist
- Pharmacy Managers
Pharmacy Resume Template Package – $149.00
Each individual Resume Template pack consists of the following materials:
1 x Tailored Resume Template in Word
1 x Resume Template in PDF, example of final lay-out with content suggestions
1 x “How to Rescue your Resume” with tips & hints
1 x “Rules of Negotiation”
PLUS included 15 minutes proof reading & editing by Professional Resume Writer
Answers to all of your resume questions:
- How do I create a resume when I have been self-employed for years?
- How do I prepare my referees?
- What do employers/recruiters look for on the front page?
- Do I include a photo?
- How long should my resume be?
- Should I tailor my resume to the job?
- What do employers want to see in your resume?
- Do I need a cover page?
- Do I include my age?
For more info or to order your new Resume today, please visit www.pinstripesolutions.com