About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a busy shopping centre pharmacy in an Eastern Suburb in Melbourne. You will be joining Australia’s leading health and beauty retailer, dedicated to helping women and men look good, live well, and look great. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer-focused pharmacist manager to join this friendly team. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to manage dispensary and retail staff, oversee professional services and initiatives, promoting a customer-centric healthcare experience; training and motivating all staff and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have strong organisational skills
- You are able to deliver exceptional customer service
- You have strong leadership skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are able to work in a team environment
- You are an accredited vaccine provider
- You have previous TAC/Workcover experience
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience in a community setting
- You have a current police clearance
- You have experience with KPIs, budget and wages etc.
About the Location:
This shopping centre pharmacy is located in a suburb approximately 25km east of Melbourn CBD. This suburb is easily accessible by bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive hourly rate on offer for the right candidate. You will be working 40 hours per week with weekend rosters.