About the Role:
We have a great opportunity for full time Pharmacist to live and work in this stunning holiday destination. You will be working alongside the Pharmacist Manager in a small community pharmacy that caters to a friendly and close knit community. Your role will involve providing customers with health advice and information, assisting with the delivery of services like the national diabetes scheme, blood pressure monitoring, Webster Paks as well as a small number of methadone patients. You will be required to work as the sole pharmacist for short periods at which time you will be responsible for managing the business and supervising a small team of staff.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 2 years minimum experience as a pharmacist working in community pharmacy in Australia
- You are confident providing professional services as well as dispensing methadone
- You are friendly and approachable
- You have the ability to manage the business and supervise staff for short periods of time
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills
About the Location:
This is a small and tranquil seaside town located in majestic surroundings on the northern shore of the Forster Area. The town is home to stretches of beach spanning into the forests and lagoons of nearby Myall Lakes National Park. 220km NNE of Sydney and 80km NE Newcastle.
About the Offer:
Attractive salary package on offer including 3 months rental assistance and relocation assistance. Roster includes Tuesday to Friday 8.30am-6pm, Sat 8.30am-1pm In holiday times the weekend hours are extended, pharmacy open every day of the year.