About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a community pharmacy in the Port Stephens area. You will join a friendly and dynamic team working together to bring the highest standard of care to this laid-back coastal town. Your role will involve working in the front of shop to provide professional and knowledgeable advice to patients and staff in both OTC and dispensary products. This is an excellent chance to become part of a successful business with the opportunity for career development and fulfilment.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Experience delivering the 6CPA professional services is highly desirable
- You have a passion for customer service and providing complete healthcare solutions
- You have effective time management skills
- You have high attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You are a strong team player
- You are self-motivated and have a positive, “can do” attitude
About the Location:
This town in located in Port Stephens, approximately 180 km from Sydney. It boasts stunning white, sandy beaches, with near year-round warm weather, perfect for those who love to swim or surf or for those who are looking to start. This town is rich with activities and locations to explore, from its stunning flora and fauna, beautiful native wildlife reserves, popular shopping locations, parks, playgrounds and centuries old heritage sites, to name a few! This town is located in the Hunter Region, which is itself famous for its expansive vineyards, horse studs, restaurants and wineries and spas. This is a great place to live for those looking for a great lifestyle away from a major city.
About the Offer:
Extremely competitive hourly rate on offer, working Monday – Friday, 8.30am to 6.00pm, alt Saturday 9am – 1pm, alternate day off.