About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in a southern suburb of Perth. This pharmacy provides a friendly culture in a fast paced working environment with opportunities to further your retail pharmacy career. All of its employees receive ongoing training to help achieve their very best in customer service and retail pharmacy. The pharmacy is open 7 days a week, therefore working flexibility is available.
As PIC, you will be responsible for the following:
- Overseeing the day to day running of the store
- Managing the Dispensary and supervising staff
- Assisting with customer service queries
- Dispensing scripts using LOTS system
- Checking scripts prepared by Intern Pharmacists, Student Pharmacists or Dispensary Assistants
- Counselling customers about medications
- Processing orders for Dispensary stock
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have a dedicated work ethic
- You have the ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- You are motivated to learn and grow with the business
- You have an eye for detail and accuracy
- You have strong leadership and communication skills
- You have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills
- Candidates with all levels of experience are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a southern suburb of Perth, approximately 60 km from the centre of Perth. The area is not accessible via public transports, candidates will therefore need to have access to a vehicle.
About the Offer:
This is a full time position, the pharmacy is open 7 days, 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am to 5pm weekends. Hours flexible. Competitive rate on offer dependant on candidate’s experience.