About the Role:
We are seeking a full time Pharmacist to join the team at a pharmacy in Sydney’s Inner West. This customer-focused pharmacy has a very hands on approach, pharmacists are directly involved with patients, there are many opportunities for pharmacists to counsel patients on medications, lifestyle choices, habits and monitor their long term health conditions. This pharmacy has a strong culture of cooperation and teamwork, staff are easy going and there is a strong support network. On average there are 3 pharmacists, and 2 dispensary technicians working every day. The pharmacy uses Fred Dispense, does Webster packing and is a NDSS agent. The patient demographic is diverse and as a result there are always problems to solve, something to do and something new to learn every day. Also there are training nights to further develop clinical knowledge.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You are a fast and efficient dispenser
- You value integrity, trust and respect
- You are knowledgeable and motivated to grow your knowledge and skills
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You have good communication and interpersonal skills
- You have the ability to multi-task and have strong organisational skills
- Newly registered and early career pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a shopping centre in Sydney’s vibrant and dynamic Inner West. The area has a large mix of residents including uni students, young families, and large Greek and Vietnamese immigrant communities. It is an energetic, friendly and enjoyable community to work with. The centre is easily accessible by car or train.
About the Offer:
Full time hours, above award hourly rates including penalty rates on weekends.