A pharmacy located on the Sunshine Coast hinterland is looking for their next team member. We are seeking a full time Pharmacist-in-Charge to work with a great team in this small but busy community pharmacy. This is a warm and friendly community and as such, as PIC, you are required to interact and build rapport with customers. Your responsibilities include dispensing, counselling, Medscheck, clinical interventions, ordering and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- You are reliable and enjoy working in forward pharmacy setting
- You are friendly and approachable
- You are a consistent performer and willing to show empathy to locals
- You have good attention to details
- Newly registered Pharmacists are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a picturesque town on the Sunshine Coast, 30 minutes from Maroochydore and just 1.5 hours drive from Brisbane CBD. The town is home to over 1500 residents and offers all the comforts and conveniences of any small city including public transport facilities, hotels and pubs, arts and cultural activities and more. The town is well positioned with easy access via road or QLD TransLink.
About the Offer:
Salary negotiable depending on candidate’s experience, 48.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 8.30am – 5.30am and Saturday 8.30am – 12.00pm. Relocation assistance is negotiable. This is a great opportunity to harness your skills and save some money for the future.