About the Role:
We are seeking a full time, clinically focused Pharmacist in Charge who is committed to patient counselling, to join a busy retail Pharmacy group at their Whitsundays location. This innovative and forward-thinking pharmacy group strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and to be a successful businesses supporting their local communities. This position would suit a pharmacist who truly enjoys coming out from behind the dispensary counter and interacting with patients.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Proactively greeting and engaging our patients
- Being the face of the pharmacy, walking the isles and consulting with consumers
- Using your clinical knowledge, skills and experience to provide optimal healthcare solutions
- Actively implementing PPI programs and forward dispensing
- Being an active and motivating member of the pharmacy team
- Providing immunisations, sleep apnoea testing, DAA checking and Medschecks etc. (experience preferred, though training can be provided if required)
About Out Ideal Candidate:
- You will be inspiring and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- You posses the ability to fully engage with your patients as well your team mates
- You have a willingness to go the extra mile, enriching your patient’s pharmacy experience
- You have a keeen desire to counsel patients with your up to date pharmaceutical and clinical knowledge
- You have the ability to clearly communicate and demonstrate a solid understanding of medication management
- You are motivated, enthusiastic, flexible and willing
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Whitsundays, an area famous for its spectacular beaches. It is home to over 35,000 residents, offering a quintessential coastal lifestyle, including, in addition to beautiful beaches, cafes and bars, coastal walks, historical and heritage sites, and more. This is a stunning location to live and work, offering you a great work-life balance. It is easily accessible by air, road or rail, and is just a 1.5 hour flight from Brisbane or 2 hours from Sydney.
About the Offer:
Remuneration negotiable based on experience, this pharmacy group offers in-house rewards, great training opportunities, flexible working arrangements and an attractive hourly rate. Further career opportunities may be available for the right candidates.