About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy pharmacy in the Goulburn Valley of VIC. You will be joining a pharmacy with their main focus on provided excellent professional services to the community. This is a community-driven pharmacy and the successful candidate must show care about the customers. As PIC, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, provide counseling and advice on medication and OTC products, stock control, DAA, reporting, perform 6CPA duties such as Clinical Interventions, Medscheck, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
- You are registered as a pharmacist with the Australian Pharmacy Board with no restrictions(AHPRA)
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You have a community-focused attitude and understand the importance of building relationships
- You have excellent attention to detail
- You are friendly and approachable
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- You are able to remain calm under pressure
- You have experience working with Z Dispense
- You hold a current vaccination certificate is beneficial
- Pharmacists of all levels are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Goulburn Valley of VIC, approximately 210km north of Melbourne. A friendly town with a variety of pleasant coffee shops and eateries including takeaways, restaurants, and hotels where you can enjoy leisurely lunches and appetizing dinners. Visiting the local wildlife park, fishing and biking are also popular outdoor activities in this town. This town is accessible by coach, train, and car.
A very attractive salary of up to 120k + bonuses on offer for the right candidate. Relocation can be negotiated. You will be working 38 hours per week with weekend rosters. This pharmacy trades 7 days per week.