About the Role:
If you are excited by the prospect of working in a supportive and collaborative environment where you can really make a difference then this job is for you!
You will be part of an award-winning group of pharmacies located across NSW and the ACT. By working with this group your contribution is recognized and your opinion is heard. They have a track record of excelling in professional services and community engagement and want you to be part of a hardworking and fun team!
About Our Ideal Candidate:
- Proven leadership and team management skills
• Rapport building and empathy with customers and staff
• Ability to network with local HCPs and other relevant stakeholders
• Demonstrated commercial acumen (financial literacy and financial management)
• Commitment to building and developing the business
• Great communication skills
• A passion to make a difference in patients’ lives
• A willingness to engage both professionally and socially within the local community
• A sense of optimism and fun
• A mindset to evolve professional services program reach to the local community
• Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy or equivalent plus current AHPRA Registration
About the Location:
This town is strategically located within 5 hours of Sydney and 3 hours of Canberra. It is serviced by a regional airport with several return flights to Sydney. The region boasts a diverse economy with strong industries including transport, mining, healthcare, tourism, agriculture, and public administration.
About the Offer:
A relocation package will be available for the right candidate as will continued investment in your professional development. This will make your time in this pharmacy both financially and professionally rewarding. Partnership opportunity is available for the right candidate.