- Date Posted: 07 Apr 2021
- Job: 38139
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in the Albury/Wodonga region. You will be joining a friendly team to deliver exceptional professional services to the community. As Pharmacist, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medication and OTC products, webster checking, pharmacotherapy, perform 7CPA duties, stock ordering, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer service skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You are able to work well in a small team environment
* You have good organisational and management skills
* You are friendly and reliable
* You are approachable and trustworthy
* Pharmacists of all levels are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the city of Albury/Wodonga, on the border of VIC and NSW. This is a quintessential Australian town, home to approximately 150,000 residents. It has its own airport with regular flights to and from major cities. Its primary industry is agriculture and farming with a large cattle market. It offers a wonderful sense of community and culture to its residents with a plethora of activities, sports and other clubs on offer including but not limited to football, Aussie rules clubs, cycling clubs, a horse racing club, golf courses, theatre, soccer teams/ clubs, it’s own TV station and three commercial radio stations.
A very attractive hourly rate plus relocation is negotiable for the right candidate. You will be working Thursday to Saturday each week. If you are after full-time hours, the owner is happy to add in the Wednesday shift and extend Saturday hours to make up for the full-time hours. This pharmacy trades 6 days per week, Weekdays 8:30am-6:30pm, Saturday 8:30am-1:00pm.