- Date Posted: 11 Jan 2021
- Job: 37587
- Start date: ASAP
About The Role:
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and competent part-time pharmacist to get a foot-in-the-door of this extremely successful Priceline group at a store in the Lower North Shore of Sydney. You must be comfortable with forward pharmacy, motivated and enthusiastic with good communication skills, the ability to build strong relationships in a busy pharmacy and retail environment. Strong professional skills and selling ability are all essential elements of this position. In return this role offers a great team environment and ongoing professional development as well as the opportunity for career progression within the group.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You will hold current unrestricted registration with AHPRA.
* You will have an Interest in supporting better health management and providing care to customers beyond dispensing.
* You will have demonstrated involvement and engagement with the community.
* You will be enthusiastic and hard-working
* You will work well as a member of a team and have the ability to learn and adapt.
About the Location:
This Pharmacy is located in a shopping centre in a suburb of Lower North Shore area, approx 9km north- west of the Sydney CBD.
About the offer :
You will be working on Thursday, Friday (8.30am - 6pm) and Saturday (8.30am - 5pm) Salary package commensurate with experience