- Date Posted: 19 Nov 2020
- Job: 37347
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time registered Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in the Belconnen area in Canberra. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate Pharmacist to provide professional pharmacy services and exceptional customer service to its valued customers. As Pharmacist, you are required to work with the other pharmacists to take the store to the next level of growth. Your responsibility will include dispensing and checking prescriptions, counsel on medication and OTC products, perform 7CPA duties, provide excellent customer services, stock ordering, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You have strong work ethics
* You are willing to learn and grow the business
* You have good time management and organisational skills
* You are able to work well in a team
* You must be willing to train for methadone dispensing
* You hold a current vaccination certificate or you are willing to attend vaccination course (paid by the employer)
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Belconnen area and is very easy to access via car or public transport.
A very attractive hourly rate is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working part-time on Mondays 12-8, Tuesday 10:30-8 and Wednesdays 12-8. Possibility to choose combination of these days.