- Date Posted: 20 Nov 2020
- Job: 37345
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist to join a pharmacy in the Clarence Region in NSW. This pharmacy services a new correctional facility in the area, so this role offers the candidates a little bit of variety to community pharmacy. As PIC, you will be dispensing and checking prescriptions, provide counselling on medication and OTC products, checking Websters packs, imprest/pharmacy stock management, clinical services and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You have strong time management and organisational skills
* You are able to work in a team environment as well as independently
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You enjoy engaging with patients and counselling
* You are motivated and enthusiastic
* You have at least 2 years experience as a registered Pharmacist in Australia
About the Location:
This is one of Australia's most charming provincial cities, renowned for its jacaranda trees and heritage buildings. This town offers a range of fun activities for you and your family to get involved with including 4WD tours, horse riding, canoeing, bush walking and more. The towns offers a relaxed, community-oriented atmosphere with a good mix of families and young professionals. The area is well connected with its own airport that has twice daily flights to Sydney. The town is roughly 630 km by road from Sydney and 340 km from Brisbane.
A very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate with relocation assistance. You will be working 38 hours per week with some Saturday shifts.