- Date Posted: 20 Nov 2020
- Job: 37344
- Start date: 05 Dec 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in South East Melbourne. You will be joining a successful group to provide excellent professional services to the community. You will be working alongside a dispensary technician. As a Pharmacist, your responsibility will be dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications and OTC products, assist customers with their queries, perform 7CPA services and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communications and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You have good organisational and time management skills
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are able to work well in a team
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in South- East Melbourne, approximately 48km from Melbourne CBD. This area is accessible by bus and car.
A very attractive hourly rate is on offer for the right candidate (negotiate depending on skills and experience). You will be working alternate Saturday 9am-6pm and every Sunday 9am-6pm. There is a possibility of 1 weekday shift 9am-6pm become available.