- Date Posted: 19 Nov 2020
- Job: 37328
- Start date: 02 Jan 2021
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in Far North QLD. You will be joining a small friendly pharmacy group to provide professional services to the area. This pharmacy group offers a holistic approach to health care and understands the importance of both prescription and natural medicines. As PIC, your duties include dispensing, counseling, clinical interventions, Medschecks, submitting claims, webster pack checking, overseeing the FOS and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are trustworthy and customer focused
* You have good attention to details
* You are able to work in a team
* Pharmacists of all levels are welcome to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Cairns region of QLD. Cairns is a modern and vibrant city and the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas and the Daintree Rainforest. Cairns is an ideal base to explore the wonderful attractions Tropical North Queensland has to offer.
About the Offer:
Competitive salary is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working part-time on Fridays 2pm-8pm and alternate Saturdays 8am-8pm.