- Date Posted: 17 Nov 2020
- Job: 37307
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist in Charge or Second Pharmacist to join a busy suburban pharmacy in the Central Tablelands of NSW. You will be joining a friendly and dynamic team to provide excellent professional services to the community. As PIC or Second Pharmacist, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medications and OTC products, stock ordering, performing 7CPA duties such as Medscheck and Clinical Interventions, websters, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to detail
* You have a current vaccination certificate or willing to obtain one
* You are able to work well in a busy team environment
* You are friendly, reliable, and have a 'can-do' attitude
* You are able to build rapport with customers
* Newly registered Pharmacists are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in this vibrant regional centre in the Central Tablelands of NSW..This regional city is rich with history and gold rush heritage, and is the spiritual home of motorsports in Australia, and has abundant natural beauty, from the nearby river to the surrounding bushland. Only 200km from Sydney, this regional is accessible by train, car and regional flights.
Very competitive hourly rate is on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be working 38 hours per week with rotating Saturday rosters. No late nights or Sunday shifts.