- Date Posted: 11 Sep 2020
- Job: 37013
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated intern pharmacist who is passionate about delivering patient-focused care, eager to convert your university knowledge into practical workplace skills and gain confidence in a supportive and friendly work environment.
As an intern, you will work under the supervision of experienced pharmacists to achieve your best potential and ensure you are equipped to embark on your career as a pharmacist. You will be supported in all your aspects of learning. You will be trained in:
* Important skills in dispensing of medications, communication skills with
customers and other healthcare professionals
* Providing patient counselling on medications and other important lifestyle advice
* All dispensary administration, Webster packing service, Over-The-Counter
recommendations and management.
* Delivering professional services such as NDSS, Medical certificate, Vaccination Clinic and Compounding
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have good customer services skills
* You are eager to learn and further develop yourself
* You have good attention to detail
* You are able to work in a busy team environment
* You are able to handle pressure
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are hardworking and reliable
About the Location:
The Pharmacy is in a suburb in southern Sydney, approximately 33km from Sydney CBD. This area is accessible by public transport.
$25/hr (Weekdays) to $32/hr (Saturdays) is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working full-time 38-45 hours per week with Saturday roster. Some degree of flexibility afforded both ways. You will be working with 2 pharmacists in the dispensary, 1 compounding pharmacist and an aged care pharmacist on any given day.