- Date Posted: 11 Sep 2020
- Job: 37007
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a busy pharmacy in the Newcastle area of NSW. You will be joining an energetic team that thrives on engaging with every customer to help them with their needs. As Pharmacist, you will be responsible for dispensing and checking prescriptions, counselling on medication and OTC products, provide excellent customer services, perform 7CPA duties and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are able to build and maintain customer relationships
* You have excellent attention to details
* You are motivated, professional, responsible and enthusiastic
* You have compounding experience
* You have a 'can-do attitude'
* You have at least 1 year experience as a qualified Pharmacist
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in the Newcastle region of NSW. Newcastle is a harbour city in the Australian state of New South Wales. Its plentiful beaches are linked by the Bathers Way, a coastal walk stretching between Nobbys Beach and Merewether Beach. The walk provides access to Bogey Hole, a convict-built ocean bath from the colonial period. Also on the path is the 1880s Fort Scratchley, a historic site and a viewpoint for spotting migrating whales. This area is accessible by train, bus and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary is available for the successful candidate depending on experience. Hours will be alternating - Monday and Sunday for 1 week, Monday and Friday for the second week. This is a Sole Pharmacist role, weekdays 8:00am-6:30pm, Sunday 9:00am-4:00pm.