- Date Posted: 11 Sep 2020
- Job: 37004
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist to join a small community pharmacy in the picturesque Yarra Valley, VIC. You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, including a Naturopath, to provide excellent professional services and the opportunity to work with natural Medicines. As Pharmacist, you will be responsible for supplying medicines including both prescription and non prescription medicines, delivering exemplary patient counselling to ensure optimal health outcomes, liaising with Nursing Home, enter medication data and help with some medicopaks, and much more.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted Pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer service skills and ability to build rapport with our customers.
* You have knowledge or an interest in Natural Medicine considered favourably
* You have the ability to be a positive and supportive member of the team
* You have the knowledge of Fred and Fredpak essential
* You have a minimum of 3 years experience as a registered pharmacist in Australia
About the Location:
The pharmacy is located in the Shire of Yarra in VIC. Lined with gorgeous trees and numerous parks, this section of the Yarra Valley is a great destination for families and couples alike. This area has some of Victoria’s most picturesque countryside whether it be via bike, horse or even on foot. This town is approximately 75km from Melbourne CBD, accessible by bus and car.
A very attractively hourly rate is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working on Mondays 9:00am-5:30pm.