- Date Posted: 08 Sep 2020
- Job: 36985
- Start date: 11 Jan 2021
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Intern Pharmacist to join a friendly pharmacy in January 2021 in Perth. You will be joining an experienced team to provide high quality services to the community. As Intern Pharmacist, you will be trained in the following, but not limited to: dispensing, counselling, OTC products, practitioner range supplements, Webster packing, vaccination, compounding, merchandising, stock control, and much morel.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have good communication and interpersonal skills
* You have high energy and motivation to learn
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You have good attention to details
* You have good management skills
* You have good computer skills
* You are eager to learn
* You are hardworking and reliable
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a suburb in Perth, approximately 25km south of Perth CBD. This suburb is accessible by public transport.
About the Offer:
Award wages is on offer. You will be working full-time 38 hours per week with some weekend rosters.