- Date Posted: 14 Jul 2020
- Job: 20683
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a country town pharmacy in South-west TAS. You will be working with a pharmacy assistant in the store to provide excellent professional services to the community. As Pharmacist Manager, you are required to dispense and check prescriptions, counsel on medications and OTC products, perform 6CPA duties, stock ordering, websters and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to details
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You are able to work as a sole pharmacist
* You are friendly and approachable
* You have good organisational and time management skills
* Newly registered pharmacist are encouraged to apply
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a town on the west coast of TAS, approximately 300km from Hobart. This former mining boom town lays at the bottom of a wild valley full of rain-forests and hills. The town was built in 1800's with funds from an economic explosion after tin, silver and lead were discovered. It became a refined wild west town for Tasmania's west coast region; entertaining and housing rugged Victorian-era miners. This town is accessible by car only.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate - negotiable depending on experience. You will be working as a sole pharmacist Monday to Friday 9:30am to 5pm, no weekend work. Relocation assistance negotiable and accommodation provided.