- Date Posted: 15 Jul 2020
- Job: 20676
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Sterile Compounding Team Leader to join a sterile compounding suite in the Sutherland area of Sydney. This company is a TGA licensed facility, with a new Sterile compounding license. Manufacturing includes non-sterile manufacturing of registered therapeutic goods, in-house QC testing laboratory and with the completion of new sterile manufacturing suites, designed to support a dynamic and growing compounding industry. Your responsibility will include:
* Review of all sterile compounding orders in line with Schedule 5 / 5A and internal procedures
* Complete literature search of compounded product for expiry assessment and process / material compatibility
* Compound sterile product for; Pre-filled syringes and Large Volume Parenteral
* Support the Sterile Lead by completing batch records, manufacturing records, environmental records, deviations and non-conformances, and other relevant information to support the release of product to market
* Participate in the implementation of system development and new product introduction to the Sterile Facility
* Participate in the validation and risk assessment of new product introduction.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You are able to lead a team and work well in a team environment
* You have excellent time management and organisational skills
* You have a positive approach to change and challenges
* You are able to work well under pressure
* You have good sterile experience compounding, injections, TPN, cytotoxics for 2-3 years
* You have experience in the review of orders and validity with respect to compounding sterile product following Schedule 5 / 5A.
* You have sterile compounding experience for S8 pre-filled syringes, infusion sets and cytotoxic drugs
* You are highly motivated, passionate about making a difference and producing the best possible outcome
About the Location:
The Pharmacy is in a suburb in southern Sydney, approximately 24km from Sydney CBD. This area is accessible by public transport.
The remuneration package is approximately 75k-80k for the right candidate. You will be working full-time 38 hours per week.