- Date Posted: 10 Jul 2020
- Job: 20650
- Start date: 31 Jul 2020
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a busy pharmacy in the Richmond-Tweed region of NSW. You will be joining a friendly team to provide excellent professional services to the community in the area. As PIC, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, perform 7CPA services, oversee the FOS, provide counselling on medications and OTC products and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are able to work in a team environment
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are hardworking and not afraid to get out on the shop floor
* You are familiar with Minfos dispense software and pharmacotherapy would be highly desirable
* You have previous PIC experience
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located in a coastal town on the far-north coast of NSW, Australia. Home to Australia's most easterly point and the iconic Cape Byron lighthouse, the region is known for its spectacular beaches, unique shopping and dining experiences, world-class festivals, and vibrant community spirit. Beyond the township, the region includes many seaside villages, quaint hinterland towns, and large regional centres, all with their own unique character.
A very attractive hourly on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be working Fridays 8am-6pm and Saturdays 8am-5pm, and occasional more shifts to cover for annual leave.