- Date Posted: 28 Jun 2020
- Job: 20594
- Start date: ASAP
Are you a community pharmacist wanting to transition to hospital pharmacy?
About the Role:
We are seeking a Clinical Pharmacist (Grade 1 or 2) to join a hospital pharmacy in Far West NSW. You will be joining a friendly professional team to provide health services in the region. As a Clinical Pharmacist, you are responsible for covering the medical and surgical wards, your duties will include the delivery of clinical pharmacy services, the supply of medication and ensuring the application of medication safety and the quality use of medicines and much more. This is an excellent opportunity to experience the Outback! Willing to train up a community pharmacist.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current unrestricted pharmacist registration with AHPRA
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You have strong clinical knowledge
* You have strong attention to detail
* You are easy-going, friendly and approachable
* You are able to work in a small team environment
* You have experience with Cerner medication management system (PowerChart, eMR) is beneficial
* You have previous hospital experience is beneficial
About the Location:
This is the Australian Outback at it finest, with captivating landscapes drenched in light, vast skies, brilliant sunsets and clear nights ablaze with stars. This is a town of 18,000 people and is the birthplace of BHP. It has daily flights to Adelaide, Sydney, Mildura and Melbourne and is one of the most unique places you will ever visit. This world-renowned mining city overflows with nationally significant heritage and authentic experiences amid the iconic, accessible outback. Much more than a stunning backdrop, the Silver City is a place for complete immersion. A destination where daily discoveries are recounted every night amid an atmosphere of historic grandeur and hospitality.
A very attractive remuneration is on offer for the right candidate. You will be working full-time Monday to Friday, no on-call or weekend work!