- Date Posted: 10 Sep 2020
- Job: 20541
- Start date: 11 Sep 2020
Are you looking for a job with a difference?
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Pharmacist Manager to join a pharmacy on Christmas Island. This is a unique position as the pharmacy services the local community, as well as the hospital and Cocos Islands. As Pharmacist Manager, you will be required to travel to Cocos Islands a minimum of 2-4 times per year. You are also responsible for dispensing medications, pharmacy retail sales, ordering stock, undertaking medication reviews, liaising with the local hospital doctors. Stock ordering and unpacking of freighted goods with a hands on approach is a requirement of the role.
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You hold a current AHPRA registration with no restrictions
* You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* You are flexible, punctual, efficient and very organised
* You have excellent attention to detail
* You are able to work in a team environment and provide support when required
* You have experience with LOTS and Outlook software is essential
* You have at least 3-5 years experience in a retail pharmacy setting is required
* You are able to undertake medication review is required
* You have immunisation qualifications is highly desirable
* Knowledge of Malay, Hokkien, Cantonese or Mandarin
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on Christmas Island which is a 3.5 hour flight off the Western Australian coast. It is a tropical Island that provides swimming, boating, fishing, surfing and snorkelling. Nature at it's best.
A very attractive remuneration package including a return airfare to Perth per year, a car, a fully furnished house with a rental subsidy of $400 per week is provided. Relocation costs are negotiable. You will be working Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-12pm.