- Date Posted: 20 May 2020
- Job: 20498
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a full-time Dispensary Technician in Campbelltown area. As Dispensary Technician, you will be supporting the pharmacist and store in providing a great customer experience, advice and education on health products, provision of health screening services, timely and relevant advice and co-ordinating the dispensary function. Your responsibilities would include the following:
* Accurately dispense customer prescriptions following the PDL Guide to Good Dispensing and scanning all prescriptions and products;
* Maximise dispensary’s generic substitution, Priceline Dispensary Program and Pharmacy Practice Incentives (PPI’s) as per store process
Clear and reconcile PBS online messages daily
* Sort scripts daily in an orderly manner, accurately prepare & submit PBS claims twice a month; & reconcile PBS rejected scripts as per store’s processes.
* Ensure all dispensary administration duties are performed, ensure daily dispensary paperwork and computer functions are completed accurately and on time
* Maintain optimal level of all dispensary stationary supplies (e.g precautionary labels; repeat folders; labels; repeats; boxes and bottles for extemporaneous dispensing; fridge bags; printer toners; Webster packs; etc)
About our Ideal Candidate:
* You have previous experience dispensing in a Pharmacy essential
* You have a passion for Pharmacy and Customer Service
* You have a high standard of presentation and grooming
* You have good attention to detail and accuracy
* You are reliable and punctual
* You have the ability to work in a team
* You have basic computer skills (MS Word, Excel, Email)
* You hold a current Certificate 2 in Community Pharmacy is advantageous
About the Location:
This pharmacy is in a shopping centre located about 53km south-west of the Sydney CBD.
Salary commensurate with experience. You will be working 38 hours per week.