- Date Posted: 12 Mar 2020
- Job: 20279
- Start date: ASAP
About the Role:
We are seeking a part-time Pharmacist in Charge to join a pharmacy in the Central Tablelands of NSW. You will be joining a friendly team to provide excellent professional services to the community in the area. As PIC, you will be required to dispense and check prescriptions, perform 6CPA services, oversee the FOS, provide counselling on medications and OTC products and much more.
About Our Ideal Candidate:
* You have strong communications and interpersonal skills
* You have excellent customer services skills
* You have good attention to details
* You are reliable and trustworthy
* You are friendly and approachable
* You are hardworking and not afraid to get out on the shop floor
* You are familiar with LOTS dispense software
About the Location:
This pharmacy is located on the Central Tablelands of NSW. Soak up gold rush heritage, enjoy a thriving food and wine scene, and embrace motor racing fever in Australia’s oldest inland colonial settlement. This town has a population of around 35,000 people, accessible by plane, bus, train and car.
About the Offer:
Very attractive salary on offer for the right candidate depending on experience. You will be working every Friday 9am-5:30pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. Prefer local candidate but accommodation can be provided.